RM 77s2009: CARRASSOR Assembly and CHED Orientation on AUGUST 26–27, 2009
No 77 Series of 2009
To : Presidents/Heads of All Public and Private HEIs
Attention: Registrars and Data Encoders
From : The Regional Director
Subject : GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF THE CARAGA REGIONAL
ASSOCIATION OF REGISTRARS, INC. (CARRASSOR) AND
REGIONAL SEMINAR FOR THE DATA COLLECTION FOR
AY 2009-2010 AT SAINT PAUL UNIVERSITY SURIGAO (ANNEX
CAMPUS), SURIGAO CITY ON AUGUST 26–27, 2009
Date : 10 August 2009
1. In accordance with the pertinent provisions of the RA 7722 otherwise known as “Higher Education Act of 1994”, this Office hereby endorses said activity for participation of all colleges and universities of this region.
2. The objectives of the General Assembly and the Regional Seminar are:
2.1 To discuss updates, issues and concerns with the NSO, PRC, TESDA and CHED;
2.2 To elect the new set of officers of the CARRASSOR, CY 2009 – 20011, and
2.3 To orient the registrars and data encoders on the AY 2009-2010 Data Collection.
3. A Registration Fee of Two Thousand Five Hundred Pesos (PhP 2,500.00) is charged each registrar to cover the cost of membership dues, meals, snacks, kits, speakers’ honoraria and miscellaneous expenses.
4. The data encoders who will join on the second day will have a registration fee of Five Hundred Pesos (P500.00) each to cover the cost of meals, snacks and miscellaneous expenses.
5. For more information and confirmation, please contact the CARRASSOR Secretary, Ms. Claret D. Ruaya (SSCT-Main) at 09204484004/(086).232.5446 or the CARRASSOR President, Ms. Violeta Q. Grefalde (SSPSC-Main) at 09278189507. Please visit the group website: www.carrassor.org for instructions and advance information on reports to be submitted.
6. Your cooperation is highly enjoined.
VIRGINIA D. AKIATE, Ed.D., CEO VI
OIC – Regional Director
Office of the Director IV
ELSIE E. CALO, Ph.D.
OIC-Chief Education Program Specialist